Saturday 26 December 2015

A Day in the Life of Gossip Girl | travel




Hey all you Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here. 

First of all here is a fashionably late but very merry Christmas to all ye filthy animals out there! I hope that all of you who celebrate Christmas had a very pleasant day filled with food, love, and yet more food (did I mention food?). Second of all, it's story time, so make yourself as comfortable as you can and get ready to find out about my adventures in wonderland/ the big apple/ the city that never sleeps . . . otherwise known as New York. Enjoy!

So, over the fall mid-term break, instead of lolling around the house in pyjamas, a bowl of chocolates in one hand, the TV remote in the other, I was strutting through the hectic streets of Manhattan, purse in one hand, Starbucks (PSL, what else?) in the other, breathing in the chilly, over-poluted, magical air of New York City. And, of course, I decided that this experience was in dying need of a blogpost, so here you have it: a day in the life of GG and co (yes, I actually went with five of my closest friends to visit another friend who had moved to the good ole US of A around two years before). I hope you like this blogpost!

XOXO - Gossip Girl





 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment